It is no secret that Bankstatel is one of the largest banks in the Russian Federation, which constantly monitors, analyzes the credit and financial market and tries to present the most competitive offers. A large part of the time, Bankstatel experts devote loans, including car loans.
Today, Bankstatel offers loans for new cars, as well as used vehicles. You can apply for a loan absolutely any brand.
Moreover, the bank focuses on the fact that it cooperates with the largest dealers and car dealerships, therefore it is ready to offer a number of unique programs with the most favorable conditions for borrowers.
Bankstatel introduced 5 basic car loan programs, as well as, together with major dealers and car dealers, developed and offered several special offers with unique conditions.
The bank provides car loans with a minimum advance payment of 20% of the amount. It is possible to take a loan not only new, but also a used car (but not older than 12 years at the time of payment).
The crediting period depends on the chosen program, and the maximum period can be 5-7 years. It is possible to issue a car loan without a certificate of income; the purchased car will be the collateral for the loan. The bank is also ready to offer a loan to Autoexpress, according to which a loan can be issued within one day.
Car loans in Bankstatel without commission, early repayment is allowed.
How to make?
Registration of a car loan in Bankstatel is as follows:
- the future borrower needs to fill out the initial application on the website or in the nearest office of the bank;
- collect the required documents and bring to the Car Loan Center or transfer through the car dealership (through the manager);
- processing of documentation takes no more than two days, after which the bank will inform about its decision;
- the borrower needs to receive from the car dealer a package of documents (invoice for payment, purchase and sale agreement, PTS, etc.) for car registration and conclude an insurance contract;
- at the Bankstatel Car Loan Center to conclude a loan agreement;
- the bank transfers the indicated amount of funds to the car dealership, the borrower receives the coveted car.
Car loans for individuals in Bankstatel
In addition to the above basic programs, Bankstatel, together with major car dealerships and dealers, is developing special offers and offers the most favorable conditions for certain brands of vehicles.
Want to know which banks offer low-interest loans for small businesses ? In our article, collected the most complete and relevant information on this issue. Look for the answer to the question – what to do if the bank sold the debt on the loan collectors? Read our article.
In Moscow, you can issue a car loan at the Car Crediting Center or at one of the dealership dealerships that are partners of Bankstatel.
Of the main features that the bank puts forward to the capital’s residents, it can only be called that the applicant for a loan should have a legal income (documented) of 30,000 rubles, while 20,000 rubles is sufficient for other regions.
As for the other requirements and conditions, they are no different from those given in other paragraphs.
Requirements for borrowers
The main requirements for a borrower who wants to apply for a car loan include:
- Russian citizenship;
- the presence of permanent registration in the region where the bank branch is functioning;
- age – from 21 to 65 years;
- official income – from 20,000 rubles;
- experience – from 1 year, in the last place – from 3 months.
But it should be understood that in some cases, the bank may put forward additional conditions that will become mandatory.
List of documents
To obtain a car loan, the prospective borrower needs to collect such documents for submission to the Car Loan Center:
- certificate of income for ½ year (2-NDFL, in the form of the bank, which you can download the form here, or an account statement);
- a copy of the employment record, if the loan is more than 1,500,000 rubles, or the initial advance is less than 50%;
- documents on family composition (optional);
- proof of education (optional);
- driver’s license (optional).
It is also worth knowing that you can get a decision on a car loan without visiting a bank. To do this, just send an online application and wait for a call from the bank.
If the decision is positive, you can begin to collect a package of documents.
How much to expect?
The borrower must understand that the amount of the loan, which the bank can provide, depends on the solvency and credit history.
Also, do not forget that the bank requires a down payment of at least 20% of the value of the car. If we talk about specific numbers, they look like this.
|Program||Maintained cars||New car|
|AvtoStandard||150,000 – 3,000,000||150,000 – 5,000,000|
|AutoLight||100,000 – 2,800,000|
|Auto Express||100,000 – 1,500,000|
|Commercial vehicles||up to 3 000 000|
|Mortgage cars on credit||up to 5 000 000|
The interest rate for each client is set individually and is calculated by bank employees based on the credit rating, the borrower’s solvency, as well as the amount of the initial advance, the condition of the car (new / used), the country of the car manufacturer (domestic, foreign) and other aspects.
The main indicator that regulates the loan payment is the condition of the vehicle. For new cars, the minimum rate can be from 16.5% per year, while for used vehicles – from 20.9%.
Terms of issue
An application for a possible loan is considered within two business days. The procedure for concluding a contract depends largely on the client (how quickly he will submit documents to the bank, how soon he will pay insurance premiums, etc.).
The auto loan itself can be issued for a period from 1 year to 5-7 years.
How is the repayment?
Car loans are repaid in equal monthly installments. The exception is the first month – repayment is preferential, only interest is paid. If the borrower does not pay the loan out of time, the bank charges a penalty in the amount of 0.1% of the outstanding amount. Early repayment is acceptable.
You can pay the loan debt in any convenient way:
- ATMs equipped with the function of receiving cash bills;
- at Bankstatel branches;
- via the Internet Bank;
- through other credit institutions;
- through the system “Golden Crown”.
Do you want to know if collectors have the right to call the debtor’s relatives ? In our article, you will find answers to many questions. What can collectors do for failure to pay the loan, you will learn here. And if you are looking for the answer to the question – what to do if the collectors came home to relatives ? Then you just need to read the article.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of being credited to Bankstatel are numerous, we will cite only the main ones:
- several car loan programs;
- no fees for registration;
- it is possible to issue a car on credit without certificates of income;
- a vehicle loan on two documents;
- special conditions for mortgage cars;
- loans up to 7 years;
- The first month of payment on the loan is preferential – only interest is paid.
As for the shortcomings, they are obvious. Unfortunately, it is not possible to get a car on credit with zero down payment.